Liberty Diversified International
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Utility - General Labor (3rd Shift) - Corrugated Box Plant
at Liberty Diversified International
You’re mechanically inclined and love working with your hands. You thrive in an environment where your mind is challenged and every day is different. You’re motivated to grow your skills and advance in your career in manufacturing. If this is you, we invite you to consider joining our company!
As a Production Team Member (Utility) with Liberty Carton Company (LCC), you will join a team of dedicated production and machine operators from diverse backgrounds who are committed to safety & quality and take great pride in creating corrugated fiberboard boxes, specialty packaging and retail point-of-purchase displays for a range of customers.
This entry-level full-time, hourly position (Working Monday through Friday from 11pm to 7am) is located in Golden Valley, MN.
Pay: Starting at $19.00 plus an/hour with built in pay increases, plus benefits. This starting position offers great opportunity for growth and promotion throughout our plant.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Assist with basic machinery & equipment setup and operation including loading materials, handling finished product and assembling fabricated parts or finished products.
- Ensure product quality by conducting visual and tool measurement inspections, monitoring and adjusting machine output settings, and conducting basic quality control and quality assurance tests.
- Generate and maintain operational and quality records and reports.
- Drive quality standards and operational efficiencies, offering recommendations for improvements, as you contribute directly to our plant operations.
YOU WILL EXCEL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU BRING:
- You thrive working in a team environment, but you’re also recognized for your ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You will love working with your hands and bring a desire to intimately understand the complexity of our production machines.
- You are natural at figuring "how things work" and troubleshooting technical issues.
- You thrive in the speed and precision of a production environment. You have great attention to detail.
- You embrace technological advancements yet are grounded in basic mechanical fundamentals.
- You’re great at thinking on your feet and making recommendations to make things work better.
TO QUALIFY, YOU WILL BRING:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. now and in the future without sponsorship.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience (preferably within a manufacturing environment) with a good attendance track record.
- Ability to follow demonstrated or written work instructions such as machine-related operations, capabilities, light maintenance and safety requirements.
- Ability to withstand continuous standing; occasional pushing, pulling, bending and/or stooping; and occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
◊ ◊ ◊
Liberty Diversified International is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer.
Women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other protected characteristics.
Only candidates who meet the minimum job requirements will be considered.
This position does not offer financial support to relocate. No Visa sponsorship.
Unsolicited resumes from independent recruiters or recruitment agencies will not be considered.