Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Cathodic Protection Superintendent.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection
engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Overall responsible for completion of projects, maintaining schedules, supervising all Foremen, and ensuring standards are strictly enforced and achieved by the Construction Teams
- Note any special instructions on project work package specification or work item and advise Foremen
- Prepare and maintain Corrpro Operating and Safety Procedures
- Maintain schedules and sequence work
- Assign staff suitable and trained in all procedures relating to a specific project
- Supervise all Foremen and crews for efficient and successful completion of project
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system
- Initiate and recommend solutions to problems relating to the product, process and quality systems
- Implement solutions to problems relating to the product, process and quality systems
- Ensure Foreman and Team Members are knowledgeable and supportive of the Quality Assurance and Safety Programs
- Assist Planner/Estimator with putting together construction estimates
- Correspond and verbally communicate in a professional manner with customers and team members
- Represent Corrpro in a professional manner, with a high degree of respect for all existing and potential customers
Responsible for keeping track and insuring all equipment maintenance schedules are followed
- 7 to 10 years of industrial or utility construction experience with a minimum of 5 years in a supervisory capacity
- Experienced in positively mentoring, motivating and empowering construction staff
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office and understand Critical Path Scheduling
- Must be able to work in any climate and travel extensively in the region
Corrpro Companies, Inc. offers Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Quarterly Bonus Potential, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Per Diem, Company Vehicle, Paid Time Off, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.